I’m (learning about) merse by Immersion
- The Scottish fertile merse, lowland area north of Tweed, marsh.
- River near Tuscany.
- Carnivorous aquatic creature: looking like a jelly fish under a lillypad with teeth.
- Merse: on sound cloud
- MERS: middle east respiratory syndrome/camel flu
- bag: european leather shoulder bag, a wallet type item.
- man purse
- MERS (R) system: Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems: a national electronic registry system that tracks changes in servicing rights and beneficial ownership interests in mortgage loans registered in its database. MERSCORP holdings.
- Rapper, emcee, author, public speaker.
- Doctor’s office name common in UK.
- Football: English professional player, manager, and football TV pundit: Paul Merson